Join us in weekly Sunday worship services in our sanctuary.
We come together to glorify God through music, children’s messages, prayers, scripture readings, and sermons.
- 9 am Traditional Worship Service with hymns, chancel choir, and pipe organ
- 11 am Contemporary Worship Service with piano, guitars, drums, and vocalists
Children of all ages are welcomed in our sanctuary.
Safe, loving nursery care and child care for young children is provided throughout all services Special services are offered on holy days throughout the Christian year including:
- Ash Wednesday Noon in the chapel and 7 pm in the sanctuary
- Maundy Thursday 7 pm in the sanctuary
- Good Friday Noon in the sanctuary
- Easter Sunday 9 and 11 am in the sanctuary
- Christmas Eve 4, 6, and 8 pm in the sanctuary
Holy Communion is usually shared on first and third Sundays during our 11 am Contemporary Service; on second and fourth Sundays during our 9 am Traditional Service; and during all Christmas Eve Services.
What should I wear?
Suits and dresses are not required for worship services at West U Methodist. When you visit us, you’ll see a wide range of clothing—predominantly “business casual,” with more suits and dresses at our 9 am Traditional Worship Services and more casual attire at our 11 am Contemporary Worship Services. However, as long as you wear clothes and shoes without inappropriate or offensive shirts or logos, you will be welcomed!
Information about Holy Communion
Information about Baptism
Information about Music Ministry
Tour our sanctuary: